Monday, July 23, 2012

July 21 - Froggie Beanbag and more monkeys

I received a pattern by Darcy Ashton that I ordered on Etsy in the mail yesterday.  Here is a link to this cute beanbag pattern http://www.etsy.com/listing/27060037/froggie-beanbag-frog-pattern .

I immediately had to make one up using my on hand stash of cotton, buttons, and wool felt.  I love him!  I plan to make a set of them in rainbow colors for the grandchildren. 

I also took the time to finish the last two sock monkeys on Emma's list.  I've lost track of how many I've made for her now.  The toy basket I gave her to store them must be almost full now.  She has been taking a different one to school with her each day to have for her nap.  I'm going to start on some for Bobby and Noah next.






Pin It

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love the stars one!

dashton4 said...

Adorable! Love what you've done with the frog.

mommy4 said...

I can't find the pattern for the frog. How can I obtain a copy...it is for a pond theme nursery!!