Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby Einstein Hypnosis

I got to spend some time with my favorite baby, Emma, on Sunday. I put her in her high chair while I attempted to get a jump start on dinner. I put the Baby Einstein CD that Molly brought over for entertainment into the DVD player. These videos are awesome -- Emma loves them! Check out the video clip -- it was hard to get her attention. She has her 2 front top teeth now (4 teeth in total) and is making her way through all types of new food experiences - pasta, chicken, toast, etc. As soon as Molly allows -- I am feeding her her first cookie! In anticipation of grandchildren, I have collected some great cookie cutters -- dragonfly, several frogs, butterfly, all kinds of holiday cookie cutters. I think that baking and decorating cookies will be a good tradition for "things to do with Nana"........

1 comment:

The Howell's said...

What is she eating here?